Friday, June 12, 2009

A Place Like No Other: CT Children's Medical Center

One of the things I love most about being a photographer is that I am afforded the opportunity to meet so many new people and visit some pretty cool places. So, while I am providing a service to my clients, they are also providing me with some incredibly, inspiring learning experiences. Case in point...Yesterday, I did a photo shoot for the CT Children's Medical Center in Hartford.


I photographed a portrait of Dr. Christopher Carroll in the PICU, otherwise known as the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Imagine calling a special place like this your office?). Then it was off to get some candids of the staff working with patients, where I met "Kevin," a handsome young man who was at CT Children's for an outpatient visit. We hit it off, as you can tell by his message on the Etch-a-Sketch thingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment