Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CT Children's Medical Center

I had the honor of photographing some behind the scenes shots at CT Children's Medical Center in Hartford a couple of weeks ago. It was an emotional day to say the least. It was educational, challenging from a photographic standpoint, but above all it was inspirational. Not just because of the amazingly talented doctors and staff, who I am convinced perform miracles everyday. But it was the bond that you see between the patients, their families and the CT Children's staff that really impressed me. The amount of positive energy and spirit within those walls could fuel a small town (now if we could only harness that into some kind of green energy...), but I digress. The following is a short slideshow of my favorite images from my day at CT Children's Medical Center. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment