Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3 Lovely Ladies

My assistant, Ashley, and I had the pleasure of photographing three beautiful ladies last holiday weekend down in Westerly, RI...a daughter, mother and grandmother (or Mimi, as she is lovingly referred to). We shot at Wilcox Park (I think that is the name of it) in downtown Westerly. I could've shot there for hours. We had so much fun. Here are some of my favs:





We ran into this brave, little squirrel who actually followed us. Don't worry, he wasn't foaming at the mouth or anything. But when he realized that we weren't going to throw him any food, he left.











We ran into this fella and his owners while walking through the park. I am a sucker for boxers and couldn't resist snapping a few shots of this handsome guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment